Dream of Crow in House
To dream of crow in house means that you need to work on your inner subconsciousness and your shadow side. Generally, a crow in your house symbolizes your need to conserve. This animal represents your security needs, so you need to think about your needs before you make any decisions. A frightened scream in the dream might signal that you should not set impossible goals.
What Does it Mean?
A crow in your house is a sign that you need to resolve a past issue. The crow may represent an old inheritance, or an old company that you once worked for. It may also mean that you are about to serve a big client. A crow in your house may also indicate bad news regarding your career or business. This occurrence is a warning to work harder to make changes.
The crow in your dream could also signal your fear or loss of money. If you are unlucky, crows may be a sign of depression or anguish in your life. You may need to seek help to deal with your fears. However, if you were to wake up to find a solitary crow in your house, it may mean that you are being targeted by an enemy or a family member.
Written by swapproject
- Kyocera Photocopiers & Printers
- Fitness Classes in Cincinnati Ohio
- Pest Control Charlotte – Get Rid of Pests in Your Home
- Hiring a Custom Home Builder
- Northern Beaches Pest Control
- How to Find a Plumber in Newcastle, NSW
- The Best Flux Core Welder
- Website Design Omaha
- WittyCookie – The Best SEO Consulting Service in the Vancouver Area
- The Commitment of Canadian Human Rights Activists